As an Impact Manager you will be part of Swedfund’s ESG & Impact Team. The team is responsible for integrating ESG and Impact considerations into the investment process and developing Swedfund’s sustainability approach.
The Impact Manager has an important role in Swedfund's investment process; to analyse and measure Impact from due diligence to exit. Impact Manager works cross-functional together with internal colleagues and has regular and close contact with the portfolio companies. The role includes both operational and strategic work. Impact Manager will also coordinate and coach colleagues in the impact team as well as contribute to further development of impact methods, processes and tools.
- Analyse, research and articulate the development impacts for prospective transactions (Impact due diligence)
- Monitor over time how the portfolio companies are performing against their initial development goals and selected KPIs
- Conduct exit analysis and feed learnings back to investment colleagues
- Assist our portfolio companies to develop their impact frameworks
- Collect data, analyse, and articulate the development impacts on portfolio level to support in further developing Swedfund’s Theories of Change and impact narrative
- Support to prepare impact studies in selected sectors, markets and investments
In addition, Impact Manager will be responsible for one of Swedfund’s key areas; gender equality, including continuous development of Swedfund’s gender assessment and offering. This is a permanent position in Stockholm, Sweden. The position requires travelling to Swedfund’s target markets in Africa and Asia.
Is this you? We are looking for you who have:
- At least 7 years relevant experience e.g. in impact or responsible investing, impact measurement or reporting or development finance, preferably in a financial institution or in the consulting industry
- Bachelor’s degree, or higher in related field (preferably economics, social studies, finance, or equivalent)
- Knowledge of impact investing industry terminology, tools and reporting
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal
It is an advantage if you have experience working with sustainability and societal development in developing countries.
In this recruitment your personal attributes will be of great importance. We are looking for an analytical person with an interest to work operationally in investment projects and with data. You are solution focused, proactive and has a passion for driving results and deliver in time with high quality in a fast-paced organisation. Furthermore, you are a team player who has an excellent ability to communicate and work cross-functional with many stakeholders. In addition, you have interest and capacity to lead and coach others. You are motivated working strategically and contributing to improve processes and working methods to the next level. Finally, you want to become part of a leading organisation within sustainability that contributes to a better world.
Willingness to contribute and demonstrate Swedfund’s core attitudes – We aim higher; We make it happen; Together we build our future; and We are open, honest, and direct – is a key to success in this role.
Tjänstens omfattning: Heltid
Do you want to know more?
In this process Swedfund is working with Level Recruitment. To apply, please click follow this link, Swedfund is looking for an Impact Manager. If you have any questions, please contact recruitment consultant Jessica Bauer at 08-120 50 422.