This role will not only give you the opportunity to take ownership of the initial implementation phase but also play an active role in the system’s long-term evolution, with a focus on continual innovation through BI and AI solutions.
Main areas of Responsibilities
- Support the entire organization with system related administrative solutions
- Adapt and integrate eFront aligned with Swedfund’s financial and reporting requirements
- Maintain effective contact with system supplier (eFront)
- Ensure the system effectively supports financial processes and data flow
- Testing and adaptation of the system
- Create and update system manuals, internal user guides
- Identify improvements, digitalize and automate routines and processes
- Lead various projects across all departments, defining tools, models and methodology
- System lead/owner and internal contact for eFront integration, administration, testing and solutions
Relevant candidates will demonstrate a solid understanding of finance, system requirements and operations from a banking/ fund management environment combined with project management experience involving ERP systems.
From a technical perspective, preference will be given to candidates offering the following technical skills/experience;
- Advanced Excel skills
- XML/ SQL
- BI tools
- Data warehousing
Professional levels of fluency in both Swedish and English is a requirement for the role.
You are recognized by others as team player who builds, maintains and promotes internal collaboration, a person who represents quality, dependability and structure. The role will part of a unique organisation where you will interact with highly competent and driven colleagues with a collective purpose of eliminating poverty through sustainable investments.
Questions and contact
Swedfund is working with Amendo in this recruitment process. If you have any questions regarding this specific role, please contact Shaun Ogden, email@example.com.
Interviews and selection are ongoing so please do not hesitate to register your interest in the role before April 4. Apply here.