This newly created role will support primarily the Investment operations with the defining, sourcing, validation and reporting of key financial and non-financial data relating to their investments across 17 countries comprising around 60 portfolio companies.
The role will be part of the Investment team but also support the entire organisation, having close contact with Finance, Communications, ESG & Impact departments.
Main areas of Responsibilities
The primary areas of responsibilities associated with the role include;
- Financial and non-financial data collection and handling/ registration
- Validation and quality assurance of reported data
- Defining non-financial non/financial data information and developing KPI’s
- Development of structure and routines for data collection, verification, registration and reporting
More specifically, these responsibilities shall involve the following tasks;
- Manage the collection and coordination of data (data definition and KPI’s) including system generated data requests and furthermore validating and quality of data
- Building internal reporting and data filing routines, supporting timely delivery and contribution of data from internal departments (such as Investment Teams and ESG & Impact)
- Manual data handling and inputting into systems
- Coordinate the development of new KPI’s and identify the key data required for measurement
- Participate in projects/ work groups with a focus on non-financial KPI’s
- Generate both standardised and bespoke reports from the system and Excel for internal and external use
- Assist in portfolio analysis (summaries of key data)
- Participate in the implementation of eFront, support the System owner in testing and validation of system generated reports
Relevant candidates will have around 5 years experience from the financial sector in a back office or controlling or accounting role ideally with exposure to non-financial data management. Experience from building sustainability KPI’s will be highly regarded, you are highly competent with ERP systems and excel. Professional levels of fluency in both Swedish and English are a minimum requirement.
You are recognized by others as a highly structured person who works systematically and with an eye for detail. You thrive in delivering high levels of internal service and can easily adapt your focus according to changing priorities.
The role will part of a unique organisation where you will interact with highly competent and driven colleagues with a collective purpose of eliminating poverty through sustainable investments.
Questions and contact
Swedfund is working with Amendo in this recruitment process. If you have any questions regarding this specific role, please contact Shaun Ogden, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interviews and selection are ongoing so please do not hesitate to register your interest in the role before March 19.